Locally Grown, Locally Owned
- We are a complete, year round garden center that prides itself on customer service and horticultural experience. Our staff has over 100 years of combined professional experience and we are dedicated to sharing that knowledge with our guests. Our goal is for you to have a successful gardening experience regardless of where you live or what your gardening skill level may be. We are here to provide you with quality, hardy plant material, gardening advice and support throughout the year.
- We're located on Highway 160 next to Home Depot. Plenty of parking and acres and acres of local plants, shrubs, trees and more!
- Native Roots' new designer annuals are tremendous performers in the garden, pots, baskets, or anywhere. Our annuals are grown at our Bayfield facility, fully acclimated to the outdoors!
- All of the perennials available at Native Roots are grown at our Bayfield greenhouse facility, Pine River Plants. Most of them are grown outdoors, pesticide-free, and are from seed selected for hardiness.
- Organic top soil, Happy Frog, Ocean Forest potting soil, Black Gold, Humax Turf soil builder, Sunshine Organic planting mix, Yum Yum mix, & manure.
- Come in and let our gardening professionals help you enhance your outdoor living space with a beautiful container garden just right for your situation. Our patio pot selection is second to none.
- At Native Roots, we believe native plants should be included in every garden in southwestern Colorado. Native plants provide color, environmental tolerance, longevity, and animal and insect habitat.
- Native Roots Garden Center carries orchids, foliage plants, and cacti through out the season for those who enjoy tropical gardening year round. If we don’t have a particular plant, we’d be happy to order what you're looking for.