- 12:00 pm
Friday June 21, 2019
Café au Play
1309 E 3rd Ave Room 201, Durango, CO, 81301
Kids / Family
Our Breastfeeding Group is a weekly meetup for parents of infants. You may just want to meet other parents or have questions about breastfeeding, introducing solids, bottle feeding, pumping, returning to work, newborn care, sleep questions, etc. at the Cafe au Play room 201 in the Smiley Building (1309 E. 3rd Ave. Durango, CO). Feel free to drop in for just a few minutes, or stay the whole time, up to you!
We will have a Certified Lactation Consultant available to host these meet-ups.
- Receive evidence-based information about breastfeeding, lactation and introduction to solid foods
- Support to reach your feeding goals
- Discuss normal infant feeding and sleep patterns, baby behavior, how to know if your baby is getting enough milk, starting solids, going back to work, and pumping
- Have your latch and positioning checked, or schedule an individual appointment to discuss breastfeeding issues
- Share your experiences with other parents adjusting to the demands of motherhood
Babies ranging from newborn to six months of age are welcome! There is no charge for this group.