A Valentine's Day Dream Voyage: Romance on the Rails
Looking for something to “wow” your significant other this Valentine’s Day? Look no further than to Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad’s voyage along the Animas River, across the beautiful mountainous terrain and to the Cascade Canyon! Romance on the Rails is truly a romantic ride you will want to experience with the one you care about most of all.
WHY... IT'S THE ROMANTIC GESTURE YOU NEED TO IMPRESS YOUR DATE
Sometimes it’s difficult to get creative and find something new to do for Valentine’s Day. A romantic train ride through the mountains could be exactly what you’re looking for to impress your date with a creative flare! Even if this is your first Valentine’s Day with your significant other or your 30th one in the making, D&SNGRR will give you both the gift of a romantic experience neither of you will ever forget!
WHAT... YOU NEED TO BRING
- YOUR DATE… we know you’re excited, but don’t leave them in the car.
- A camera or your phone… you’re going to want to remember every moment of this magical journey you both are about to partake in!
- Warm clothes… dress accordingly! It is the middle of winter in Colorado and who knows if we’ll be expecting snow or not.
- Funds for beverages and snacks… the Concession Car will be open if you wanted to purchase any fun beverages or if you get hungry along the way.
- A mindset that you are going to have an experience like that from a dream with your very special Valentine.
* We Recommend: Available for purchase for $40 will be the special “Love Basket” which includes four chocolate covered strawberries, Prosecco, two D&SNGRR logo champagne flutes and a 50% off discounted photo package.
WHEN... YOU NEED TO BE THERE
First class car tickets are available for purchase at $119 per ticket and standard class tickets are $69 per ticket for adults and $42 per ticket for children. Booking is available online, by phone, or in person! The train will be boarding all passengers on Friday the 14th starting at 9am. The train will then depart Durango at 9:45am and return at 2:45pm.