Local Organizations Team Up to Celebrate 100 Years of Women's Voting Rights
Inside The Sip and Shop Event
- WHO: The Professional Women’s Network of Durango together with the Women’s Resource Center, Urban Market, Nature’s Oasis, Serious Delights and Buckel Family Wines
- WHAT: Sip & Shop to benefit the Women’s Resource Center of Durango. Hosted by PWN of Durango at Urban Market and featuring Buckel Family Wines, food by Nature’s Oasis and treats from Signature Delights. 50% of registration fees and 15% of all retail sales that evening will benefit WRC of Durango. $10 for Members, $20 for Nonmembers; pre-register at pwndurango.com.
- WHEN: Tuesday March 10, 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- WHERE: Urban Market, 865 Main Avenue Durango
- WHY: In honor of the 100th anniversary of Women’s Suffrage, show your support to the local organizations providing resources and empowering platforms to women and girls in La Plata County to ensure their continued availability to all.
About PWN Durango
The Professional Women’s Network of Durango presents the opportunity for women in the Four Corners to gather in a collaborative environment and make connections that inspire personal and professional growth, support business and personal goals, and enrich lives. We strive to empower women in business by providing a supportive community to learn from and lean on. Learn more and become a member at pwndurango.com.
About The Women’s Resource Center
The Women’s Resource Center advocates for the personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency of women and girls in La Plata County. For more information, call 970-247-1242, or go to wrcdurango.org.