The Weekender // July 31st - August 2nd
It’s been a weird year for everyone and summer is just flying by! This weekend marks the first weekend in August and if you feel like you haven’t taken advantage of all that Durango, Colorado has to offer in the summertime, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! August is the time to check off all of those summer to-do adventures that you just haven’t gotten around to. The beauty of it is you can have the best sun-filled, fun-filled weekend without traveling outside of this tiny little mountain town. Whether you want to soak up some sun on the Animas river, take the paddle board out to the lake or go on an epic hike that overlooks the entire town, there is 14 hours of daylight to start exploring! As for activities after sunset, check out the live music venues that will be featuring the hottest local bands all weekend long.
From Farm to Table… The Durango Farmers Market
Saturday, August 1st, 8am - 12pm
If you’re headed up to the mountains or planning to go play in some fresh cool water this weekend, make sure you stop at the local farmers market before you go! The Durango Farmers Market works hard to provide the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, breads, eggs and much more! All of the products sold at the market are produced within a five county local radius-- the best part? It’s all as FRESH as you can get. If you can’t make it this Saturday, be sure to check it out at the TBK parking lot downtown every single Saturday morning!
Raft and Craft: Cataract Canyon Rafting with Ska Brewing
Thursday, July 30th - Sunday, August 2nd
Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours partners with Ska Brewing for a completely legendary raft trip in Moab, UT: Raft and Craft! Oh-so-famous, and for good reason, Ska-crafted brews will be paired with delicious food in the evenings while exploring on class 3 and 4 rapids during the day! Check out all the canyons and the geological structure around you while relaxing with your favorite Ska beer in hand. Book your trip before it’s too late!
Live Music ALL WEEKEND LONG
Durango has a habit of never disappointing with the local bands to choose from! You can stumble into several different local venues and hear something fresh, new and exciting. Sit back, relax and enjoy your night with these phenomenal artists while sipping on your favorite signature cocktail. The best part? You’re supporting local businesses and the awesome community of Durango, Colorado!
- Leah Orlikowski @ Fox Fire Farms starting at 6pm
- Moonbirds & Friends @ The Nugget Mountain Bar starting at 5pm
- Andrew Schuhmann @ The Office Spiritorium starting at 5:30pm
- Snazzy Licks @ 11th Street Station starting at 6pm
- Ian Lennox @ 11th Street Station starting at 11am
- Robby Overfield @ 11th Street Station starting at 6pm
- Alex Forsthoff and Friend @ The Nugget Mountain Bar starting at 5pm
- $175,000 | TBD S. Bear Creek Road Bayfield, CO 81122
- $575,000 | 480 Lewis Street Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- $419,000 | 177 Pioneer Ave. Durango, CO 81301 #105
- $434,000 | 177 Pioneer Ave. Durango, CO 81301 #75
- $485,000 | 177 Pioneer Ave. Durango, CO 81301 #117
- $403,000 | 177 Pioneer Ave. Durango, CO 81301 #141