Things To Do in July Around Durango
Sun. The river. Red, white, & blue. Seasonal beer. Biking. Hiking. Lupines. ‘Murica. Are you thinking about July yet? It’s here! We’re getting deep into summer and the Fourth of July is happening soon, alongside other not-to-miss events. Whether you’re in Durango or headed out from here, there’s something in the Four Corners that’s calling your name.
If you're around Durango...
- 7/4 - Fourth of July. For a full list of Fourth of July events here in Durango, Silverton, Bayfield, and Vallecito Lake, check this out - your ultimate Independence Day itinerary.
- 7/5-7/28 - Music in the Mountains. Classical music, concerts, benefits, and educational opportunities. There’s always something going down at this Classical Music Festival.
- 7/10, 17, 31 - True West Rodeo. Catch one of these western nights throughout the month.
- 7/13 - DJ Line-Up and Party with Ska Brewing at The Nugget Mountain Bar. DJ’s, a lawn party, beer, and firepits. That’s a good Saturday night.
- 7/14 - Beer Run at Ska Brewing. Do you run for beer? How about a relaxed 5k? This is for you!
- 7/20 - Second round of Battle of the Bands at Animas City Theatre. Head to the second round to see who will advance to the finale!
If you're headed out from here...
If you’re looking for an excuse to spend a long weekend away, these are great events to attend. The Four Corners Area is rich and diverse, meaning there’s always something engaging to participate in.
- 7/6 - BASH at the Beach at Lake Farmington. An all day outdoor family fitness festival for the Four Corners.
- 7/12-14 - International Folk Art Market in Santa Fe. Head to Santa Fe for a multicultural art experience!
- 7/12-14 - The Ride Festival in Telluride. “Rootsy, rocking talent” and music for 3 days all in the beauty of Telluride.
- 7/27-28 - Spanish Market in Santa Fe. Featuring Traditional Spanish Market and Contemporary Hispanic Market with hundreds of local artists!