- Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Part-Time
- Company: Boys & Girls Club Of La Plata County
- More Jobs from this Company
The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for complete day-to-day tasks that assist in tracking members attendance and support overall organizational goals regarding membership. This individual will provide excellent customer service and communication to Club members, families and Club visitors, perform recruitment and outreach activities, and encourage program participation.
1. Promote safety of members, quality in programs, and appearance of the branch at all times.
2. Provide guidance and role modeling to members and other staff.
3. Promote and stimulate program and Club participation, welcome new members and families and participate in their orientation process.
4. Communicate with Club members and their families regarding Club programs, activities and opportunities and manage registrations related to all day programs, field trips and special programs.
5. Establish a Club-wide system of recognition and incentives for members and for program activities and achievements.
6. Develop and manage the tracking tools needed to achieve program goals and funding goals. Support other staff that may be assisting in implementation of the program area on other days. Assure that there is a daily written schedule is posted.
7. Report to Unit Director about activities, special programs, attendance and other reports as required.
8. Participate in, and sometimes lead, staff meetings.
9. Maintain close daily contact with club staff, club members, supervisor and volunteers to receive/provide information, discuss issues, and understand guidelines/instructions.
10. Support other staff through purchasing program supplies, assist with program attendance in other areas.
11. Assist with special programming such as teen programs, recognition of members, community service programs and all Club events.
12. Recruit, orient and supervise program volunteers
13. Plan and conduct programs and activities as needed.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED.
Experience in working with children.
Knowledge of youth development.
Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems.
Ability to deal with the general public.
Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment.
Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
Valid Driver’s License (if applicable).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Supplemental pay types: