Parts Warehouse Associate Subaru Location
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Salary: $15 - $17 an hour
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Morehart Murphy Regional Auto
- More Jobs from this Company
At Morehart Murphy Regional Auto Center, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Morehart Murphy Regional Auto Center is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.Primary goals are safe, efficient performance of all services and tasks as defended in defined in dealership processes and polices.
The job responsibilities include tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership, locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock, handling parts payment collection and make sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department, packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time and complete the apt record keeping, refer to parts manual to identify exactly the right part for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Assist technicians by looking up parts needed for vehicle repair.
· Answering phone calls and assisting walk-ups and wholesale customers with their part need.
· Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
· Handling part payment collection and making sure all parts are billed properly through the service department and collision repair shop.
· Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time and completing the apt record keeping.
· Refer to parts manual to identify exactly the right part for the make model and year of vehicles being serviced.
· Track incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership.
· Locate available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
Handling part payment collection and making sure they are billed correctly.
· Keeps work area clean.
· Maintains safe work environment.
· Maintains a professional appearance.
· Other tasks as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Durango, CO 81301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
Job Link: Click HERE To Apply!