CDL Class A
- Job Category: Drivers/Transportation
- Education: Trade Certifications
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Elwood Staffing
- More Jobs from this Company
HEAVY MACHINE OPERATOR WANTED
We are looking for individuals who are safe, skilled, productive, and take pride in their work.
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating one or several types of power construction equipment, such as front end loader, roller, bulldozer, or excavator in order to move, excavate, and grade earth, erect structures, or pour concrete or other hard surface pavements. Great local company looking for hardworking laborers to join their team! Apply now to get started right away!
• Labor experience preferred
• Ability to perform high quality work at a fast pace
• Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
• Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
• Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
• Must demonstrate attention to details
• Learn and follow safety regulations
• Know how to be productive using different types of heavy equipment.
• Start engines, move throttles, switches, and levers, and depress pedals to operate machines such as trench excavators, road graders, and backhoes.
• Locate underground services, such as pipes and wires, prior to beginning work.
• Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
• Align machines with reference stakes and guidelines or ground or position equipment, following hand signals of other workers.
• Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, and materials, using trucks, crawler tractors, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
• Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
*Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
How to Apply Visit, email, call or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome!
Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com
65 Mercado St. Suite 115 | Durango, CO | 81301
(970) 259-3131 (We are Text Friendly)
65 Mercado Suite
Durango CO 81301
65 Mercado St. Suite 115
Durango, Colorado 81301
E-mail Your Resume