PM Restaurant Services Manager
- Job Category: Hospitality/Restaurant
- Salary: 30 - 40,000/a year
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Mahogany Grille
- More Jobs from this Company
The Strater Hotel is looking for a highly qualified individual to take our breakfast and lunch service to the next level. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading restaurant operations with a focus on delivering high quality food and beverage service while maximizing our guest satisfaction. You will hire, train and inspire the people that make your restaurant standout. Heres more of what youll get to do:
- Driving sales and guest satisfaction.
- Creating a FUN, safe environment for team members to develop.
- Ensuring compliance with all employment policies.
- Managing performance of team members, including conducting performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline.
- Selecting top talent to add to our winning team.
- Understanding, and practicing safe food handling procedures while maintaining a clean and safe environment for guests at all times.Candidates should have experience in restaurant service, and staff management. Being able to multitask and make well thought out decisions is a must. Must be available nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. This full-time position offers health benefits and accrued PTO. Successful candidates exhibit a positive, respectful, team-oriented attitude. Ability to pass a background check and strong computer skills are required.
Top Industry Earning Potential.
Great Work Environment.
Strong benefits package.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations via email for consideration. The Strater Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
699 Main Avenue
Durango CO 81301