- Job Category: Retail
- Salary: $25,000 - $35,000
- Education: Some College
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Durango Shade Company
Durango Shade Company is seeking a self-motivated individual who is interested in joining our team of sales and installation professionals. This position will require potential candidates to be involved start to finish with our clients, including initial in-home consultations, providing estimates, and performing installations. This mix of office and field work demands a flexible schedule and a reliable, personable, and punctual individual. With both office and general labor work required for this position, a good understanding of basic computer technologies (Google Suite) and knowledge of interior design and home construction is a must.
This is a subcontractor (1099) position that gives the perspective individual area to grow professionally by bringing in their own clients and potentially expanding into new territories. The prospective individual will be responsible for their own liability insurance as well as keeping a cell phone plan. Annual starting income of $25,000 - $35,000 is based on experience and commission from annual sales.
A self-motivated individual who is interested in sales and the overall success of a small business and has a willingness to learn new skills will excel in this position.
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs daily
– Comfortably and safely work on ladders 10 – 20 feet off the ground
– Have and maintain a current cell phone plan
– Current driver’s license and clean driving record
– Personable and friendly
– Willing to learn new skills
– Knowledgeable with basic computer technology such as Google products (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.)
– Knowledge/experience of interior decor and home construction
Durango Shade Company
1480 E 2nd Ave
Durango CO 81301
E-mail Your Resume